Did you miss the 2017 EBP National Summit? You can now access the recorded program and obtain continuing education.
- 13 self-paced online sessions
- Up to six months completion time
- Certificate of completion awarded
Contact Hours: This activity has been awarded 11 contact hours of continuing nursing education.
Methods of instruction and evaluation
- The State of EBP throughout the United States
- Closing the Loop: Moving Evidence to Practice and Generating Evidence from Practice
- Improving Healthcare Quality and/or Health Outcomes through a DNP Capstone Project
- Translational Research/Dissemination Implementation Studies
- The Role of Evidence in a VUCA World
- Creating an Evidence Based Culture in a Military Setting to Maintain the Health of Service Members
- Using Evidence to Inform Preventive Care: Lessons from the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force
- Building an Evidence-based Practice Culture in a Complex Organization
- System-wide Initiatives to Enhance and Sustain EBP Cultures and Evidence-Based Leadership
- EBP Implementation/Evidence-Based Quality Improvement Projects
To participate in the program, you will need:
- Access and use of e-mail for communication
- Access to a high-speed internet connection
- Access to productivity tools (Word, Excel), Adobe PDF Reader
Individual program fee
This online program is $110 per person. Primary payment option is credit card, if you need information regarding payment by PO/Invoice, contact Casey Jacobs, Business Manager, at email@example.com or 614-292-2119.
Organization program pricing and information
If you are interested in enhancing the EBP knowledge, skills and attitudes of each of your organization employees, we also offer customized organizational program pricing options. For questions and additional information, contact Casey Jacobs, Business Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-292-2119.