EBP Basics Free Online Course
Explore the “Foundations of Evidence-Based Practice in Healthcare” in a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
- the importance of evidence-based practice (EBP) in improving healthcare quality and patient outcomes
- the seven steps of EBP and implementation in real world settings
- the barriers to EBP and strategies to overcome them
- the current trends and challenges to an EBP approach to care and decision-making
Taught by internationally renowned experts:
- Bernadette Melnyk, PhD, RN, APRN-CNP, FAANP, FNAP, FAAN
- Lynn Gallagher-Ford, PhD, RN, NE-BC, DPFNAP, FAAN
- Cindy Zellefrow, DNP, MSEd, RN, LSN, APHN-BC
Six modules with optional readings and activities in an asynchronous, online format.
This free, self-paced online course is available twice a year. Our next offering dates are below:
- September 10 - November 19, 2018
Join more than 4,500 nurses and other healthcare professionals, faculty and health science students from more than 30 countries around the world.
To enroll or for more information, click the link below: