The Helene Fuld Health Trust National Institute for Evidence-based Practice (EBP) in Nursing and Healthcare is excited to announce the Fuld webinar series for 2018. Those who attend will have the opportunity to:
- Learn the most current information in the field of EBP Know the “hot off the press” findings from national EBP studies
- Stay connected with the Fuld Institute for EBP
- Hear about the latest developments, initiatives and progress in our core areas: clinical, academic, translational science and consumer
- Stay abreast of national and local policy activities related to EBP
All webinars are presented at no cost to attendees.
Save the date for additional upcoming EBP webinars in 2018:
- Monday, July 2, 2018, 1 – 2 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 1 – 2 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, November 20, 2018, 1 – 2 p.m. EST
Additional information and topics will be shared closer to each webinar date. Please visit this webpage for registration information.
2018 Archived webinar information
- March 6, 2018 webinar: Findings from the First U.S. EBP Competency Study and Recommendations from the Fuld EBP Institute’s National Expert Forum | Bernadette Mazurek Melnyk & Lynn Gallagher-Ford | Recording | Handout
- May 1, 2018 webinar: Differences in Job Satisfaction and Evidence-based Practice Culture, Knowledge, Mentorship, Implementation and Competency between Nurses Employed in Magnet Designated and Non-Designated Healthcare Institutions | Bernadette Melnyk & Cindy Zellefrow | Recording | Handout
We would love to hear your feedback about the webinars, please share your feedback with us at the following website: