Join Executive Director Bernadette Melnyk and Senior Director Lynn Gallagher-Ford for this free webinar providing the major findings from the first national EBP competency study and top recommendations from the Fuld Institute for EBP’s Inaugural National Expert Forum.
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
1 – 2 p.m.
Those who attend will have the opportunity to:
· Learn the most current information in the field of EBP
· Know the “hot off the press” findings from national EBP studies
· Stay connected with the Fuld Institute for EBP
· Hear about the latest developments, initiatives and progress in our core areas: clinical, academic, translational science and consumer
· Stay abreast of national and local policy activities related to EBP
All webinars are presented at no cost to attendees. Click Here to register!